More videos here!
Chuck Norris Facts
You’ve seen them online and heard them on TV… these Chuck Norris facts even crack up the man himself! Here are some classics, with a few new ones (created by Total Gym®):
- When Chuck Norris does a push-up, he goes up and the world goes down.
- When the boogeyman goes to sleep, he checks under his bed for Chuck Norris.
- After a workout, Chuck Norris rubs his muscles down with liquid-hot MAGMA.
- When Chuck Norris exercises, the machine gets stronger.
- Chuck Norris does not lift weights, weights rise before Chuck Norris.
- There is no chin under Chuck Norris’ beard. There is only another fist.
- The average person can do 80 exercises on the Total Gym®. Chuck Norris can do 1,080.
- Chuck Norris can do the 6 to 8 Minute Workout in 6 to 8 SECONDS.
- A great Pilates exercise on the Total Gym® is “Hug-A-Tree”. Chuck Norris does not hug trees, he roundhouse kicks them.
Author, actor, action star, and martial artist
Chuck’s job demands that he stay in top shape. That’s why Total Gym® is the only piece of all-in-one home fitness exercise equipment Chuck Norris uses! For over 30 years, Chuck has endorsed Total Gym® fitness products. He has seen first-hand what a tremendous difference working out at home on this home fitness machine makes to anyone who wants to build muscle, see weight loss, burn fat, boost cardio endurance, and increase overall fitness.
“What attracted me to the Total Gym® over 30 years ago is the same reason I still use it today… it delivers RESULTS! I feel better now than I did when I was in my thirties. Let’s be honest. No one, including me, would use a product for 30 minutes, let alone 30 years if it didn’t work.
Total Gym® provides an entire gym full of equipment, all in ONE machine. Best of all, it simply takes 10-20 minutes a day to reshape your body into the body you’ve always wanted. Imagine what it would feel like to be a slimmer, stronger, healthier version of you. Go ahead and get started today. I know it will work for you… you have nothing to lose but pounds and inches!”