HOLIDAY HUSTLE PART 1 - TOTAL BODYPut some muscle behind your hustle this holiday season to power you through your day.
It’s been a tradition to start the holiday season off with a special series of workouts to get you moving, grooving, and sweating during your holiday hustle. This year is no different and we’re bringing you a brand new Holiday Series specially crafted to offer a variety of short and efficient circuit routines that maximizes time and will leave you energized all day long.
So get ready to burn it off this holiday season with a series of workouts that builds your spirits (and muscles) and burns off stress (and calories) too.
The holiday series is broken down into five workouts, each having a primary focus:
1. Total Body [longest workout in the series]
2. Cardio Blast
3. Lower Body
4. Upper Body & Core
5. Flow Fusion [yoga and Pilates movements]
These routines can be performed individually or combined together for a longer workout session. The best part is that you can keep them short and sweet by doing 1 complete set, or extend your workout time by performing multiple sets.
#1 TOTAL BODY WORKOUT
• Dynamically warm-up your muscles before performing the circuit.
• Perform 10-20 reps of each exercises, 3 sets. (approximately 3-5 minutes)
• Move directly into the circuit.
[Warm-up Exercises][no accessories]
1. Incline Mountain Climbers
3. Squat & Twist (straddle GB)
*Feel free to add in other exercises that dynamically warm-up your muscles.
• Perform exercises in circuit format (one after the other with no rest) until completed.
• Perform 10-15 reps per exercise OR time each exercise for 60 seconds.
• Repeat circuit again if time permits.
[Circuit Exercises][Attach pull-up bars / medium-high level]
2. Knee tucks
3. Lateral lunge (10) & pulses (10) (right/ left leg)
[connect cable, low-medium level]
Perform 10 reps of each exercise.
4. Rows +Static
5. Bicep curls +Static
6. Chest press +Static
7. Alternate front & side raises
[attach Ab Crunch accessory]
8. knee tucks
9. Side knee tucks
10. Pike up
[COOL-DOWN]End your workout with a series of stretches that lengthen the muscles or foam roll to recover your muscles to properly prepare you for your next workout.
Check out the video to see how to perform the exercises on your Total Gym.
Up next is a cardio burner workout. So stay tuned!
Happy Holiday Hustling,