Lose a Dress Size in 4 Weeks Workout: WEEK 2
Losing weight, dropping a dress size, or getting into better shape isn’t something that happens overnight. With your goal at hand you will be on your way to feeling better each day!
NUTRITIONAL TIPS FOR LOSING A DRESS SIZE
If you really are serious about making a difference in the way you look and feel, simple changes need to be made to your diet. It may not be easy at first, but if you can limit the quantity of your meals while cutting out certain foods, you will not just be ‘dieting’, your better eating habits will become a new way of life!
Here’s a short-list of do’s and don’ts to adopt into your new eating habits:
1. Ditch breads, pastas, noodles, rice, and limit grains (especially wheat).
2. Steer clear of dairy products.
3. Sugar is sweet & tasty… but it’s the enemy!
4. Hydrate, replenish, & cleanse… drink water, coconut water, and try adding lemon to your water.
5. Eat a variety of greens including kale, spinach, celery, cucumber, peppers, bok choy, broccoli, and green beans.
6. Eat lean proteins (wild caught fish, chicken breast, legumes).
7. Don’t starve! You have to eat, but do so in frequent small doses!
8. Eat to fuel, not until full! When eating your meals, eat in small doses to provide energy. Avoid eating until you’re ready to explode from eating too much!
9. Eat real foods: If you consume colorful vegetables and lean proteins in small portion sizes throughout the day, you will start to notice a difference in the way you look and feel!
Changing old habits into new ones takes time, effort, and patience. It takes 21 days to adapt to a new habit! With the right mindset and the determination to change, you can accomplish your goals!
A clean diet is more than half the battle but you also need a good workout plan to burn calories and shed extra fat. To that end, see the workout plan for Week 2 below. Refer to the calendar for the goal of the day and corresponding list of exercises.
THE WEEK 2 WORKOUT PLAN:
A weekly workout calendar is provided to keep your workouts on track. It indicates the type of workout and the exercises you will perform on each day of the week. A new series of exercises will be added to change up the workout routine each week.
Along with the strength days, please incorporate 4-5 cardio sessions ranging from 30-60 minutes. Including extra cardio days will help you burn more calories, more fat, and helps condition your body quicker.
*View the video to see a demonstration of the exercises.
EQUIPMENT: TOTAL GYM with Squat Stand, HAND WEIGHTS
Good Luck Always,