Introducing: Total Gym Row Trainer:
Row training is all of the rage today.
The Total Gym Row Trainer takes this rage to a whole new level of fun and excitement. If you want a superb cardio workout that trains the entire body, not just the legs, then it is time to give rowing a try.
Gym goers and home workout enthusiasts love this great cardio workout for 5 heart-pumping reasons:
1) Almost zero, weight-bearing impact on your joints. You’re going to rock your cardio-vascular system without pounding your ankle, knee and hip joints.
2) As opposed to many cardio pieces of equipment that only use the lower body, rowing engages the entire upper body especially if you have the free range of motion that the Total Gym Row Trainer allows.
3) Because it uses the entire body while pumping the heart, it is one the most efficient ways to burn calories, torch fat and increase your metabolism.
4) Due to the fact you’re using your entire body to work your cardiovascular system, you’ll experience less body soreness compared to if you’re constantly taxing the lower body as with running on the treadmill, using the elliptical machines, Spinning classes, the stationary bike, the Step machines, etc.
5) It is a great way to cross train. To keep your body progressing you have to keep it guessing. If you always do the same cardio workout, your body will adapt and you’ll experience diminishing returns.
Now that you’re inspired to give rowing a go, here are 5 reasons why the Total Gym Row Trainer is the best rower on the market:
1) The Total Gym Row Trainer stays true to Total Gym’s philosophy of utilizing your bodyweight for resistance; the definition of functional training! If you’ve ever experienced other rowers that typically use air or water for resistance, you’ve noticed there is zero effort required on the return motion (when the handle and seat are returning to the base). With the Total Gym Row Trainer, your body is on an incline so you have to control the return motion with all your musculature. This increases muscle activation and thus calorie and fat burning.
2) This rower is silky Smooth with capital “S”. For the reasons just mentioned, the Row Trainer is so much more balanced than old school rowers as it provides consistent tension in both phases of the exercise. You truly have to experience it for yourself and you’ll be hooked!
3) As you can see in the video, the Total Gym Row Trainer allows for dynamic movements, not just the typical front and back motion. This allows you to work more muscle groups to jack up your metabolism, and alleviate boredom with these multi-planar movements. We firmly believe it’s important to have FUN when you’re doing well for your body.
4) The Total Gym Row Trainer is so comfortable. The brilliant engineers at Total Gym put a ton of effort into making sure the seat and the motion are ergonomically sound. Hey, if your lower back and body feel great, you can work out longer and torch even more calories!
5) The Total Gym Row Trainer is compact, light, easy to fold and stow. Whether you’re a gym owner or just a home owner, our Row Trainer will accommodate your space needs.
Over forty years ago, the founder Tom Campanaro discovered that when he got people on the Total Gym and started them moving, they loved it and wanted more. You will find the same experience with the Total Gym Row Trainer.
Just try it! And experience what FUN feels like.