Let’s talk about one of the coolest ways to take advantage of and maximize the versatility of your Total Gym and get the most out of your fitness workout – the Total Gym Training Deck.
This Deck is included with newer Total Gyms, but if you have an older model, you can purchase the Total Gym Deck here.
The Training Deck is such a powerful tool! It’s like having a professional personal trainer at your fingertips, sans the personal training fee. The 30 pre-designed workouts have all been developed by top Total Gym professionals. As you’ll see in the video, these workouts are easy to follow as they reference the cards you’ll use by number and color.
Here are just a few examples of the pre-designed workouts:
- Men’s Lower Body Power
- Total Body Circuit
- Men’s & Women’s 6-8 Minute Workout
- With varying 6 days of workouts!
- Kid’s Workout
- Kids love the Total Gym. It teaches them body awareness, proprioception, balance and how they can strengthen their body. It is also safer than having them use free weights.
- Long and Lean
- An entire body workout aimed to create a longer and leaner look.
These Total Gym professionals have also developed over 80 exercises to target specific body parts. Here are some benefits:
- They are simple and easy to use!
- The Total Gym Cards are all color coded by body part including Abs, Stretches and Compound Exercises which combine two or more body parts in one exercise.
- Think of these Compound Exercises as multi-tasking, and a form of time management!
- Each Total Gym Card provides specific instructions for safe and proper execution as well as Trainer’s Tips.
- For example, the Pull-Up Card will teach you exactly how to execute a proper pull-up to maximize the benefits of your back workout.
- If you’re a visual person, as most of us are, each Total Gym Card has pictures for the start and end movement of the exercise.
- You can easily design your own personal workout for your specific needs as you’ll see in the video.
One of my favorite sayings when training clients is, “to keep your muscles progressing, you have to keep them guessing”. The Total Gym Training Deck allows you to easily change up your workouts for better performance, faster results, and to alleviate the boredom of doing the same routine day in and day out.
I typically tweak my client’s workout programs each week but every three months I will give them a completely new routine. I’ll know exactly when to do this, which is when they comment that they are not getting sore anymore. I always ask them if they have “heightened awareness” in the muscles we worked the day before. Being a little sore after a workout is a good thing as that is a signal that the body is being worked at the proper intensity to get the maximum results.
These results include:
- Stronger Muscles – This will improve anything you do from your favorite sport or activity to sitting at your desk with proper posture.
- Increased Metabolism – I call this “Turning up the furnace” as your body will actually require more calories to sustain itself! Hello, weight loss!
- Good Old Aesthetics – Let’s be honest. Tight, strong muscles look much more appealing than flabby, sagging muscles.
Check out the video as I’ll explain how simple it is to know if you’re working out at the proper intensity to reap the greatest reward. Then, utilize your Total Gym Training Deck to maximize your routine and keep those muscles guessing, thus progressing in your workout.
In Good Health,