Privacy Notice Table Of Contents:
- Our Commitment To Privacy
- The Information We Collect
- The Way We Use Information
- Our Commitment To Children's Privacy
- Disclosure of Personal Information
- Security of Personal Information
- Links to Another Website
- Our Commitment To Data Security
- Updating This Policy
- How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
- How To Contact Us/Opt-out
- Automatically Collected Information. We automatically receive certain types of information whenever you interact with us such as your IP address and the type of browser you use. Information may be automatically collected through the use of "cookies” which are discussed in more detail below. We may also collect information about your browsing behavior, entry and exit points for the Site, search terms, page views, and impressions. This information may be used in retargeting or other marketing programs unless you elect to opt-out by visiting www.networkadvertising.org. At no point, however, will the information contain any personally identifiable information.
- We may from time to time contract with third party vendors to serve ads to our customers on our behalf across the Internet or to send direct to customers whom we think may be interested in our products or services. To do this, the vendors will collect anonymous information about your visits to our website and your interaction with our products and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a cookie or pixel tag – industry standard technology used by most major websites. They may also pool the anonymous information that they collect with other sources of information not collected during your visit to our website, which may include your name and mailing address, for purposes of determining whether you might be interested in receiving direct mail.
- Internal Analysis. We may use information about you for our own internal statistical, design, or operational purposes, such as to estimate our audience size, measure aggregate traffic patterns as well as to understand demographic, customer interest, and other trends among our users. We may outsource these tasks to third parties; however, the third parties may not use or disclose your personal information for any other purposes.
- Our Affiliates. Personal as well as aggregate information may be shared with our affiliates and stored on equipment and facilities that we share with such affiliates. We will keep all information collected from this Site logically separate from other information stored by such affiliates on such equipment.
- Business Transfers. Information about our users and the Site is one of our most important business assets. Therefore, information about our users, including personal information, will be disclosed as part of any merger or acquisition, creation of a separate business to provide the Site or fulfill products, sale or pledge of company assets as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which personal information would be transferred as one of the business assets of the company.