So many of our users aspire to improve their ab muscles and shrink their waists, so we’ve developed some easy exercises that truly provide results! As your waist shrinks and abs strengthen, you can move to more advanced exercises. You’ll be surprised how quickly you get there. That beach body you’ve hoped for starts here with Total Gym®! Click here for exercises.
More videos here!
Check out these back-strengthening Total Gym® attachments:
- Attach the Press-Up Bars or Wing Attachment(s) to the top of the Total Gym.
- Lie down on the glideboard and extend your arms to grab the wing attachment(s).
- Pull your body up to the top of the Total Gym, until your hands are level with your head. Release slowly, making sure to keep the back muscles tight. Repeat.
- Lie down on the glideboard facing the ceiling. (see above)
- Grasp the handles at the top of the Total Gym.
- Keeping your core tight and arms straight, bring the handles to your thighs.
- Release slowly back to the starting position with straight arms, controlling your descent.
Iron Cross/Snow Angel
- Start similar to the Front Pullover exercise above: lying on the glideboard grasping the handles with arms stretched overhead.
- Keeping your core tight and arms straight, bring your arms to your side, mimicking the "snow angel" motion.
- Keeping your arms straight, release to the starting position. Repeat.
Reverse Fly with Rotation
- Sit on the glideboard in reverse, facing the Total Gym tower.
- Grasp the handles in front of your body with arms straight.
- Keeping your arms straight, bring one handle to your ear with a slight twist to the final position above.
- Return to the starting position, then repeat for the opposite side.