Total Gym® STATS & Home Fitness App
Getting Started Guide
Congratulations on your commitment to fitness & purchase of Total Gym® STATS, the Smart Track Active Training Sensor that will lead to your success. Get started with the video below, or jump to written instructions here.
STATS Installation Steps
- Open and allow the app access (this will ensure a quick connect once all steps are complete).
- Remove all items from the box.
- Please check that all components are included. Contact customer service if you have any missing parts.
- Locate the large screws with pointed tips. The small screws with flat tips will not be used.
- Set your Total Gym incline to a mid-level position, insert your safety hitch pin, and detach the cable pulley from underneath the glideboard.
- Move your glideboard to the top of the rails and with both hands on the sides of the middle of the glideboard, carefully lift it off the rails and lay the cushioned side of the glideboard on a flat surface.
- With the L-shaped screwdriver, unscrew the four screws attaching the bottom fender to the glideboard.
- Remove the bottom fender, it will no longer be needed. If your gym doesn’t come with a bottom fender, please skip to the next step.
- Locate the white sensor bracket.
- Center the bracket on the bottom of the glideboard, with the lip facing toward the cushion part of the glideboard.
- Locate your sensor housing and remove the battery cover. Then locate the large screws.
- Place the sensor housing onto the bracket connector with the sensor eye facing the lip side of the bracket.
- Double-check that the sensor bracket and housing are still centered on the glideboard.
- Insert one of the large screws through one of the battery compartment and bracket holes, and with downward pressure on the standard screwdriver, insert your first screw about halfway into the glideboard. Do not tighten screw all the way.
- Again, with downward pressure, insert the second screw about halfway.
- Alternate tightening screws until the sensor housing and bracket are flush with the bottom of the glideboard and secured in place.
- Do not use a power drill or overtighten screws, it may crack the housing or bracket.
- Insert your two AA batteries. The LED indicator will flash white, and then flash green, if successful.
- Close the battery cover.
- With both hands, pick up your glideboard and place it back on the top portion of the rails, ensuring it is properly aligned and rolls freely, before guiding it back down to the bottom of the rails.
- Please check to confirm your STATS device is properly aligned to the sensor tape.
- Lastly, follow the steps below to connect and calibrate the sensor in the app.
First, go to
the settings screen
Next, find your Total Gym Stats sensor, the name will begin with TG-STATS
On the next screen, choose
Then, select the number of levels and model name of your Total Gym.
Lastly, select Calibrate Sensor and follow the steps until completed.
Congratulations! You are now ready to track workouts and meet your fitness goals, with the Total Gym® Home Fitness App & Total Gym® STATS, your “Smart Track Active Training Sensor”.